Sunday, January 20, 2013

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Adult Acne Treatment 2oz

If you spent so much money trying to find the best face wash to clear up my unwanted zits. This product worked way quicker and better than any others after tried, including Proactive.


Some of user said after used the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control product for several years now and absolutely love it! Their dermatologist recommended that if you use something with salicylic acid. You used a couple other brands that either dried out and/or irritated your skin too much. This product provides the exfoliation of the salicylic acid while it moisturizes at the same time. You can't praise it enough! Because it has become harder to find at local stores, you can buy in bulk on here.

This product can keeping pores clear, this salicylic acid preparation has worked better than finacea (azelaic acid) at reducing my skin's (especially my nose's) redness, which is caused by rosacea. In fact, your  red spells have virtually disappeared since I started using this product.

Additionally, the acne stress control lotion is the only salicylic acid preparation I could find that does not contain significant amounts of alcohol, which irritates my skin. (Most preparations are solutions rather than emulsions or suspensions, and thus alcohol is required to dissolve the salicylic acid, which is not water soluble.)

Though You have body acne (back, Chest, and a few randoms that pop up on your arms or legs) In the shower you can use Neutrogen acne stress control power gel cleanser and you take a daily antibiotic every morning. This process has minimized the amount and the size of your acne breakouts. You can use the wash daily (scrub once a week), toner daily and the hydrating cream daily

Although this treatment isn't irritating or drying, it isn't especially hydrating; You still must use Cerave moisturizer afterward. However, If you prefer use a non-moisturizing treatment and then add my preferred level of moisture on top, than use a treatment that is too heavy.

When I first tried this product, I have to admit that I was skeptical because everything else on the market seems to operate under the assumption that it has to be harsh to work. Thankfully Neutrogena made an effective acne product that doesn't leave me red and flaky, even after a few months of use.

Instruction:

Morning: Neutrogena Acne Stress Power Foam Wash and this product. (Also, I use Neutrogena skin soothers stick concealer and L'oreal Bare Minerales foundation for my make-up.)

Night: Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub every other day (the Neutrogena scrub that's supposed to go with this system made me break out), Neutrogena Acne Stress Power Foam Wash, this product, and then Neutrogena On-The-Spot treatment all over my entire face.

I fully recommend the Foaming Power Wash and the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment. Not only are the products priced fairly, I have had both for two months and haven't used half the bottles yet. I also don't worry about acne anymore or what my face will look like daily. I have to use less makeup to cover up acne and both of these products fully deserve the 5 star ratings I gave them in my reviews.


Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts