Sunday, January 20, 2013

AcneFree Severe Adult Acne Treatment System

However, for moderate to severe acne, I highly recommend this product. I've been using it for a little more than two weeks and, while my face is not completely free of acne (although I suspect it will be soon), it is much less irritated and my skin does feel softer. I don't have many bumps, just red blotches where the acne used to be. These mild blotches are going away each passing day.



This product is great for severe acne and works well (yes, better than ProActive, in my opinion) I would not recommend using it for mild acne or as some kind of skin care treatment. These are potent chemicals that you are putting on your face/chest/back, not some mild antibiotics.

Now, my skin has
due to the acne. However, once your skin begins to clear up, it won't bother you so much anymore been very tolerant to acne medications thus far, and I have not experienced any itching, peeling or irritation. However, this product did burn around my eyes. Do not use it within an inche of your eyes! They say it will burn, and they mean it!

The third step of the morning routine, which I believe in the repair lotion, is a gritty, sandpaper-feeling substance. In the beginning, it stung when I put it on because of its rough texture and the fact that my skin was sensitive. For a week or two, you just have to soldier on and deal with it. It is also possible that it will dry your skin out. What many reviewers don't understand, however, is that this is
supposed to happen. That is how Benzoyl Peroxide and other acne medications work - they dry out the affected area to kill the bacteria and other impurities that cause acne. If you get mild dry skin, that means it is working! If you hate the feeling of dry skin, however, use an oil free or low-oil moisturizer. It will make your skin softer while also not impeding the effect of the acne medication.

Overall, I recommend this product to anyone with moderate to severe acne. This is a very powerful system; to put it in perspective, ProActive and Clearasil have 3-4% Benzoyl Peroxide whereas this system uses 10%. It is a very powerful, potent system. Use it wisely, and don't be afraid to reduce how often you use it if it irritates your skin. Your skin will gradually become used to it and the burning or irritation will decrease. However, I sincerely must stress to not use this around your eyes - my skin had not become irritated with anything else before, and when I applied it around my eyes, it burned. I don't mean stung, I mean burned, where there were dark red circles around my eyes (they went away in about 2 days, but were tender to the touch).


After trying the Loreal adult acne system for 2 months & Proactiv for 6 months with minimal results, I decided to give this a try. Yes, it made my skin very dry the first few weeks but I used a moisturizer over it kept using it and got fantastic results. I had the hard, large painful nodules on my face and this not only cleared them but I don't even break out anymore. One kit lasted me 6 months and my skin is soft & smooth. After the acne went it away, it did leave behind the black marks but Avon's skin brightener faded those out almost overnight. I highly recommend this product


I've been only using this product for a week now and it seems to be working well. I'm nervous to get too optimistic because products tend to work for a while and then stop on me. I will have to update this review in a month.

Overall I would say that I have moderate acne, with cystic acne flare ups. many small bumps under the skin that don't become full fledged white heads, uneven skin texture and color, but not much scarring. I started the program with three nodules that have seemed to calm down quite a bit. What I have noticed is the discoloration from past acne flareups seems to be fading which I am very happy about.

I have not had any sensitivities to the product. I like the combination of calming, natural ingredients in the composition of each product. I had tried Pro active in the past and it did not work for me, but I think I needed something a little stronger. I am hoping that this combination will work better for me.

Good price, and I like that it's available at the store...Though I had to go to three stores to find it! Guess it must work well if it's getting sold out. May be easier to order on line in the future, but I wanted to try it right away to see if it worked.


A lot of people mentioned how quick they noticed a difference and for me it was the same way. I was completely blown away. After just 2 days I use this product already began to notice that the overall redness was diminishing and I did not seem to be getting any new red spots on my face. Now it was time to see if the system could clear up the monstrosity that my face became. I followed the directions and used it exactly as prescribed for 3+ weeks. My skin is very oily, as mentioned earlier, but apparently not very sensitive. I never had any issues with my skin feeling like it was burning, nothing ever felt like it was on fire (no matter how close I got to my eyes) and my skin did not dry out anymore than usual. We have hard water at my house so my skin is always dry when I get out of the shower.

I love how this -- After 2 days, I noticed redness going away.
-- After 1 week, I noticed system has 4 separate parts that you can use whenever you want. Granted, you'll definitely run out of the face wash a lot sooner than everything else but by that point you should be able to just use a regular face wash again. So how good was it?
swelling dying down.
-- After 2 weeks, I noticed entire sections of my face starting to heal.
-- After 3 weeks, I noticed my skin feeling the softest and smoothest it's been since before hitting puberty.
-- After 5 weeks and current time, I notice that I'm no longer needing facial hair to cover anything up on my face. This is by far the best my skin has ever looked in my adult life. For the first time ever that I can remember, I can walk out of my house with confidence in how my skin looks. A "breakout" for me now means one whitehead that goes away in 2 days. I wish I could show pictures of what my skin looked like before and what it looks like now.

Words truly can't explain how satisfied I am about this product. It's the only thing that actually worked and it seems to have even "cured" whatever skin infection I've been dealing with since I was 16. You can buy this system in some places for $20 and for the price of an average dinner, drink, & dessert at a decent restaurant you can get the best looking skin in your life!

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts