Sunday, December 8, 2013

Murad by Murad: MURAD ACNE SPOT TREATMENT--/0.5OZ



If I consistently use this, it pretty much takes care of all my acne. I am not an extreme case, but I average about five or six noticeable pimples on any given day. This reduces them down to a minimally noticeable two or three.

I love this product!!! As soon as I feel the onset of a zit, I just apply Murad Acne Spot Treatment a couple of times a day until the blemish goes away. This product does not burn or sting when applied nor does it dry out my face. In addition to controlling my future breakouts, this product also soothes and reduces the inflamed skin around the blemish area.

The Murad Acne Spot Treatment is the best I've ever used. You put it on a problem area you see starting to form, and within about 2 to 3 days there is no sign of the problem spot anymore. The one thing I did notice, is you have to put it on and let it dry for it to work. When I first got it, I would put it on, than immediately moisturize. That didn't do anything. You need to wait about 10 minutes or so and the add your moisturizer.

I like this product more than clean and clear. It doesn't dry out my skin or make my skin tight. However, when applied it does leave an off white residue on you, meaning it really is only going to go on during night, which is fine for me at least.

The product will last a month or two, if not more. This is a good duration for me and I have no regrets paying for it.

I apply a thin amount mostly to my forehead area (combination skin!), and I can't give a proper review on if the product works well or not. For me, I have post-acne acne, at least that's what I like to call it. The first stage of the acne passed, where it is oily and sore and produces white heads, but now I have the pigmented darker colored spots where the acne was and some raised bumps that just won't go away. This product hasn't seemed to help them go away, but no new acne has appeared.

---I have tried SO many products for my acne. I have whiteheads, blackheads, cysts - you name it, I have it. Nothing seems to work...I decided to order this product to see if it would work. I just received it yesterday. I had about four big pimples so I applied the treatment to them about three times yesterday. This morning, they are almost gone! So far, this stuff is amazing...I hope it stays that way!

---I ended up returning the product before I even tried it because after a quick call to Murad I learned the tube I received had been expired since last year. No good at all. Just be wary if you purchase this from anywhere except Murad.



Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts