Sunday, January 20, 2013

Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay 1 lb clay


I've been using this for years and it is fantastic and nothing short of miraculous. I've used it on poison ivy, eczema, zits, blackhead, large pores, bruises, chigger and bug bites. I had a very severe bout of poison ivy, so I mixed up a large quantity of this stuff (cover and put in fridge any stuff you mix up,) and every night applied a pack and covered it with paper towels which I taped it down to keep in place & slept with it over night. The next morning I hosed off the dried clay and could see the poison ivy was losing it's punch, less ooze, itch & redness. This stuff pulls the toxins out of your skin! Would be great for teenagers troubled skin as it's the best clay to use on the face. I apply a thick layer and let it completely dry. It makes you skin pulsate as it's drying and I noticed my skin is more taut, pores smaller and clean, smoother and clearer after use.
I also used it on an allergic reaction I had to some sunscreen where my chest broke out in zits and after one application but after one application of this clay the next day everything had cleared up.
F.Y.I. - to avoid a clogged drain, I peel the clay off after it's dried, or hose down outside because the dried clay (if it goes down the drain) can cause a clog. You can also use it in a bath as a detoxifier for the whole body. Just sprinkle in the water and it melts (no risk of drain clogging with this method.) This is a must for any emergency medical kit.

. I have acne, eczema, large pores and my skin will dry into a red rash due to changing weather or caused by some products. No amount of Retional, Accutane, Protiviti, Clearisil etc etc has ever taken care of my problems.

I just used this mask for the first time (with applecider vinegar) and my skin feels super soft. My pores have shrunk to the point that I am using one of those (horrific) magnifying mirrors and they still look small. I did feel the tightening and pulling that others have described but it was satisfying to know the product was working. My face did turn red immediately after the treatment, but that faded within 20 minutes. I am VERY pleased with the result and will use this again frequently.

I have used clay-based face masks before, including the bar and tube from Fresh, a mud mask from Sabon, and also fresh masks from Lush (the Chocolate clay one is my fave). None of those masks have produced as good a result as this product. PLUS this clay was far less expensive than the products i just mentioned.

A big thank you to the reviewer who said that you can find this at Wholefoods. I was able to find it there for $6 after reading about it on amazon yesterday. I only had to use 1 tablespoon worth of the product (plus 1T of liquid) to cover my entire face and neck so I will expect this jar will last me a year or more!


I have been using this for about a week. I mix it with apple cider vinegar, and already my pimples have shrunk, and when I use the mask, the blackheads squeeze out and rinse away. I highly recommend this for anyone who has been a long time acne sufferer!!

Good things about Bentonite Clay:

-Contains over 70 trace minerals.
-Absorbs Toxins, Impurities, Metals, & Other Contaminants from the Body (used both internally & externally for these purposes)
-Can sooth muscle damage, bruises, cuts & wounds.
-Astringent & Antibacterial Properties
-Filled with Negative Ions (which bind to bad positive ions like certain bacterias and cancel them out)


I mixed this powder with water and a couple drops of jojoba oil into a smooth paste. After it dried and was rinsed off, my pores were cleared and shrank. I have never been able to achieve this with any other product. Also, my skin looked smooth and radiant. I am only 24 and have mild acne.

!. It is spectacular for acne skin-----draws and gets rid of --totally. For adult skin, it is better than a deep cleaning pore facial. It evens the color of the skin and minimizes lines. It tightens the skin and keeps it clean. I cannot recommend this product more.

Just make sure you mix it with apple cider vinegar, let it dry and when you are ready to remove it,wet it down first in the shower and use your fingers to remove the hardened clay. Your skin will be red for minutes but that goes away quickly. This mask draws! Use a moisturizer after if your skin is dry.

This mask works best when it is used-regularly. I always use it the afternoon before going to an event. My skin looks its best that evening. With regular use, pimples and acne are gone. With regular use, you don't need foundation or cover-ups. All you have to do is find the twenty minutes to leave it on ---I lay down and relax then---and then take a shower to remove it.



Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts